Delineating the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Plant Growth Promotory Effects of Nanoparticles in Brassica juncea.
Dr. Sandeep Arora
- Project code : BT/PR10883/NNT/28/143/2008
- Designation : Professor
- Department :Molecular Biology & Genetic Engineering
- Affiliation : G.B.Pant University of Agricultural and Technology, Pantnager
- Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanctioned Amt :Rs. 25,35,020/-
- Sanctioned Date :2008-09-23
- Completion Date :2012-09-23
- Web Url : http://www.gbpuat-cbsh.ac.in/departments/mg/faculty_details.php?name=sarora
- Project Status :Completed
Objectives of the Study
1. Synthesis of Gold (Au), Silver (Ag) and Ferrite (Fe3o4) nanoparticles, through chemical method and their characterization..
Proposed outcomes of the study
1. Th e present study is an effort towards understanding, the role of nanoparticles in affecting, plant growth and development. The outcome will eneble us to explain the mode of action of selected nanoparticles in inducing, the plant growth regulatory activity.